Our new state-of-the-art Dialysis Center is staffed and equipped by Home Advatage Dialysis.
Patients with renal disease benefit from the convenience of undergoing dialysis in-house without having to undergo the hardship of being transported elsewhere in their medically fragile state. Our specialized capabilities include treating trach patients requiring dialysis – a service offered only at select facilities throughout the US.
Accommodating a maximum of 24 patients, our spacious Dialysis room is divided into 6 sections appointed with reclining chairs and curtains to ensure privacy and comfort at all times. A large screen TV in the center of the room can be easily viewed from all sections.
Our on-site dialysis service provides home hemodialysis treatment within the comfort of our community. We offer a gentler treatment that is more frequent and shorter in length than the traditional hemodialysis. This service allows our patients more flexible scheduling and control in their treatment. Our on-site dialysis program will allow you the opportunity to enjoy all that is available to you within our community while receiving the quality treatment you deserve. Each dialysis treatment is fully coordinated with the dialysis team, medical team, and you to ensure the best quality of care. We offer a variety of dialysis treatment options, where each patient can select the treatment modality that works best for their lifestyle and medical needs.
The Avista Difference: Dialysis is Our Specialty
- On-site home hemodialysis in a dedicated treatment room
- Bedside treatments are available for those requiring this service
- Ability to accommodate and care for tracheostomy patients
- Recently updated and remodeled treatment room for maximum comfort
On-site Home Hemodialysis Advantages:
- Maximum flexibility in scheduling
- Privacy and comfort within a familiar environment
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved appetite
- Improved recovery time
- Less stress on your heart and improved blood pressure control
- Decreased risk of infections
- Decreased recurrence of hospitalization
- Reduced fatigue due to travel and transportation